Hannah Reese was born on November 9, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 18 inches. She had tons of dark hair and we instantly fell in love with her. I went to my regular doctor appointment the day before and they sent me to the hospital to have some tests done. At the hospital, they told me that we were going to keep me and induce labor because I had symptoms of preeclamsia. I was in labor for 15 hours and pushed for 2 1/2. It was a long process but she finally came! I was exhausted and Brett teases me because I would fall asleep before I could get the ice chips from the cup to my mouth. After I delivered, I hemorrhaged and lost about a liter of blood. They gave me a heamabate (medicine in my IV) to help me stop bleeding. Unfortunately it made me have uncontrollable bowel movements for about 12 hours. So embarrassing!! Hannah had to be placed in a special nursery because I had a fever when she was born and they put her on antibiotics just to be safe. She came to our room every 3 hours to eat and we would get to keep her for an hour. Those were the sweetest times! We love that little baby:)
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Baby Hannah
Hannah Reese was born on November 9, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 18 inches. She had tons of dark hair and we instantly fell in love with her. I went to my regular doctor appointment the day before and they sent me to the hospital to have some tests done. At the hospital, they told me that we were going to keep me and induce labor because I had symptoms of preeclamsia. I was in labor for 15 hours and pushed for 2 1/2. It was a long process but she finally came! I was exhausted and Brett teases me because I would fall asleep before I could get the ice chips from the cup to my mouth. After I delivered, I hemorrhaged and lost about a liter of blood. They gave me a heamabate (medicine in my IV) to help me stop bleeding. Unfortunately it made me have uncontrollable bowel movements for about 12 hours. So embarrassing!! Hannah had to be placed in a special nursery because I had a fever when she was born and they put her on antibiotics just to be safe. She came to our room every 3 hours to eat and we would get to keep her for an hour. Those were the sweetest times! We love that little baby:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment