Friday, March 21, 2014
After the Trial of Your Faith
Before Brett and I got married, we talked about what we would do when we had kids. We both felt like the best thing would be for me to stay home and be a full time mom. It's what I have dreamed about my whole life, being a stay-at-home mom. When we found out that we were pregnant, we were so excited, but we were also nervous about going down to one income. The biggest factor was not having insurance once I quit teaching. There were some stressful moments and some disappointment when Brett was looking for a new job in the HealthCare Industry. He graduates this semester with his MHA (Master's in HealthCare Administration). We had Hannah and I quit my job, hoping with all of my heart that Heavenly Father would provide a way for me to stay home. We were able to keep our benefits from my teaching until this month and we were making it work one one income for everything else. As we looked at our budget and the added expense of insurance, we were not sure how we would make it, but we had faith that the Lord would provide a way...AND HE DID! Brett took a job offer with CallTower as a project manager. He starts on April 1st, the day we were going to lose our insurance! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father is aware of our situation and he helped us find a new situation that would work so I could stay home. I'm grateful for Brett's hard work and support! He is such an awesome husband and an amazing dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment