Today I went back to teach for two days before my students go off track. It is strange to be in the last few moments of something I've invested so much time and effort into. I have grown so much as a person over the last 8 years and I am glad I've been able to get to know so many great kids and teachers. It might be bad to admit, but I'm not sad to be leaving my "career". I feel so blessed to be starting a new career...that of motherhood. Even though Hannah is almost 4 months and I've been home with her, I feel like now that I'm closing this chapter in my life I can totally and completely focus on my family. Brett has been working so hard to find a new job to help provide for our family and I am SO blessed to have him. He has been really supportive of me and can always help turn a stressful situation into a humorous one:) He is the best thing in the world for me. I know that full time motherhood will require some sacrifice, but I'm ready to do whatever it takes to raise a faithful family. I can't believe this is my life! It's what I've wanted for so long. I am seriously so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment